- An annual, non-refundable registration fee of $40 ($25 for each additional sibling) is due upon registration.
- Students must pre-register to reserve a place on the instructor's schedule.
- Enrollment financially obligates the student for the entire semester. Not attending or canceling lessons does not negate this obligation.
- Tuition is due for the entire semester and is NON-REFUNDABLE. Total cost of the semester is divided into five (5) equal payments. This means tuition will be the same whether the student has five lessons in a long month or two lessons in a holiday or transitional month.
- Payments are due by the 10th of each month. Tuition not received by that date will accrue a $15.00 late fee. If tuition is not paid by the first lesson of the following month, the student's lessons will be suspended until payment is made. No makeup credits will be given for suspended lessons.
- Recurring credit card payments may be set up (and are strongly encouraged to avoid fees) on our website using your login information. Please ask a staff member if you need help with this.
- Payments made by check are accepted, however, checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $25.00 return check fee.
- The parent or guardian of enrolling student, or other person or institution contracting to pay tuition for a student, or a student over the age of 18, shall be responsible for any costs, including attorney's fee, Rachel's Music & Theatre and/or Rachel Little incur for the recovery of amounts owed under this contract.
- Student's who register after the semester begins will be charged a pro-rated fee.
- If your instructor is unavailable, your lesson will be covered by a qualified substitute. If a substitute is not available, a make-up credit will be issued for the student to utilize.
- Students canceling a lesson must do so 24 hours prior to that lesson. Your instructor will issue a makeup credit for that lesson. You can then schedule a makeup lesson at your convenience.
- Parents/Students are responsible for scheduling makeup lessons. Log in to your account at www.RMTKnox.com and register for an available lesson time with your instructor. Students should book makeup lessons only with their instructor unless they have been given permission to do otherwise.
- All makeup lesson credits will be closed out one week after the semester ends.
- Failure to attend a lesson (with no prior notice given), or a scheduled makeup lesson, will result in the loss of that lesson.
- Studio closings will be posted on our website (address listed above). We will do our best to remind students of upcoming breaks at the lesson prior to said break. Lessons will be held unless noted on the studio calendar.
- If Knox County Schools close for inclement weather/snow, the studio will close as well. Makeup credit will be given for any lessons missed due to this policy.