REGISTRATION & TUITION
- Registration is done by semester. Students must pre-register to reserve a place on the instructor’s schedule. Tuition is due for the entire semester and is NOT REFUNDABLE. (Monthly payments are accepted) Payments are due by the 10th of each month. Tuition not received by that date will accrue a $10.00 late fee. If tuition is not paid by the first lesson of the following month, the student’s lessons will be suspended until payment is made. No makeup credits will be given for suspended lessons.
- Payments made by check are accepted, however, checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $25.00 return check fee.
- Enrollment financially obligates the student for the entire semester. Not attending or canceling lessons does not negate this obligation.
- The parent or guardian of enrolling student, or other person or institution contracting to pay tuition for a student, or a student over the age of 18, shall be responsible for any costs, including attorney’s fees, Rachel’s Music & Theatre and/or Rachel Little incur for the recovery of amounts owed under this contract.
- Students who register after the semester begins will be charged a pro-rated fee.
**Please keep in mind that tuition pays for reserved time and not the actual lesson itself.**
- Lessons cancelled by the instructor will be covered by a qualified substitute. If a substitute is not available, a make-up credit will be issued until such time as the instructor can offer another date/time for the lessons.
- If a student cancels a private lesson, the instructor is not obliged to make up that lesson. If the student has canceled with a minimum of 24 hours notice, the instructor will arrange a makeup lesson, pending the instructor’s schedule and the availability of studio space.
- Students are allowed a maximum of two make-up lessons per semester.
- Failure to attend a lesson (with no prior notice given) or, a scheduled make-up lesson, will result in the loss of that lesson.
- The studio is closed for Labor Day, Thanksgiving Week (Tuesday thru Friday) and Knox County Spring Break.
- Classes will be held on all days the public schools may be closed for holidays or in-service days unless the instructor/student agrees to reschedule.
- If Knox County Schools close for inclement weather/snow, the studio will close as well. Makeup credit will be given for any lessons missed due to this policy.